29 October 2010

Christian Allen Judd

My baby brother came yesterday!! Meet Christian Allen Judd (I even got to pick his name!)!
6 lbs. 10 oz. 19.5 in.

This is Baby Christian's first picture! He was a little sad I think.

I got to sit up on the bed with Mom and hold him. He liked it when I would talk to him.

His hand, fingers and nose are sooooo small! I love to hold him...and if I'm holding him, don't even ask if you can have a turn!

It's a good thing Mom's lap is big enough for the two of us!

Mom and Dad tried to name him Drake--I don't know what they were thinking!! I let them know that his name was Christian, not Drake!

Me and my baby brother! I am going to help Mom take really good care of him! I love him!

When he cries, I tell him, "It's okay, I've got you! I've got you!" And then he is happy again.

Grandma Nanna came to see Baby Christian and I finally decided that it was okay if she held him for a minute! Grandpa Codi is in South Dakota hunting pheasants of course! Boy did he miss out!

The best part of the evening was that I got to eat Mom's Oreo cookies! Mmmmm!! They were good!

I love you Baby Christian!!

1 comment:

  1. That's a good lookin' boy. I think you are going to have to change your blog name!

    ReplyDelete